Curside Chipping & Community Work Day Assistance requests are now OPEN for the 2022 Spring/Summer Seasons!!
Please click the links below to request the service you need:
Compost Your Combustibles (OPEN NOW):
Thursday, April 28th - Monday, July 18th
Open Daily 9am - 5pm
Located at the Heavenly Stagecoach Parking Lot
ONLY green waste materials - limbs, branches, small trees, bushes, etc. NO trash, paper, or metal materials.
Request Curbside Chipping:
Prior to requesting, please make sure your chipping pile is located at the end of your driveway and that is contains ONLY green waste materials - limbs, branches, small trees, bushes, etc. NO trash, paper, or metal.
The Zephyr Crew runs our Community Chipping Program from approximately June through October each summer season.
2022 Community Work Days Schedule:
1. Upper Kingsbury ( streets above The Chart House) - June 4th - 5th
2. Lower Kingsbury / Chimney Rock - June 11th - 12th
3. Kahle / ELks Ave. / Round Hill - June 18th - 19th
4. Marla Bay / Zephyr Heights / Zephyr Knolls / Lincoln HWY - June 25th- 26th
5. Skyland Region - July 9th - 10th
6. Hidden Woods / Lakeridge / Cave Rock / Logan Creek - July 16th - 17th
7. Uppaway Estates / Glenbrook - August 23rd - 24th
Schedule a Defensible Space Inspection:
For additonal questions or concerns, please contact our office at 775-588-3591 Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm